Today I've been slightly more tense then usual. This past week I prided myself on my ability to stay away from a very unhealthy situation. Well its easy to ignore the situation when it's not coming after you. But as always happens, it finds me when I've had strong resolve to ignore it. It's no sin but it's definitely not that beneficial. And no...I'm not talking about masturbation, or any other conceivable scenario dragged out of the gutter of your minds.
Sometimes I wonder if there can develop some form of psycho-connection between people. I use this term quite hypothetically as well as very seriously. Evidentially, many scientists would disagree, however it's strange, the things happening to me with people. I'll have a dream about someone and the next day they'll contact me for no apparent reason other then to say 'hi'.
You think that you can leave it all behind? You're wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment